February 2023 Chapter Meeting
Feb Chapter Meeting: Wed, Feb 1, 2023, 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM CST
Judy Alter, CBAP®, FLMI, ACS, PCS & HIA.
The Case for Business Analysts on Agile Teams Judy Alter, CBAP®, FLMI, ACS, PCS & HIA.
Many Agile Purists say there is no need for a BA on an Agile team. This opinion could not be further from the truth. The belief appears to have resulted from the fact that Business Analyst was not a job title on an Agile Team. The challenge to anyone is to explain how you can have a successful project without business analysis. Although many companies do not use the business analyst's title anymore, there's no doubt that someone performs the business analysis.
This case study will share a Strategic Project to replace a customer-facing tool with unsupported software on unsupported hardware. The Agile team used SAFe and included Business Analysts to create a web-based tool that resulted in several wins for the team.
This webinar will help participants to gain an understanding of why Business Analysts belong on an Agile team. The webinar will be helpful to participants of all experience levels and varied roles.
- Business Analysts, Product Owners, and anyone who works on or manages a team that needs to perform business analysis will benefit from this presentation.
- Business Analysis is necessary on all project teams to be successful
- Why Business Analysts should be performing that business analysis
- Explain why the Business Analyst is the glue that helps the team to succeed
- This presentation will be helpful to participants of all experience levels and varied roles.
Please join us!
IIBA Chicagoland Chapter Meeting
The Case for Business Analysts on Agile Teams
Presented by: Judy Alter, CBAP®, FLMI, ACS, PCS & HIA
Date / Time: Wednesday, February 1, 2023, from 6:00 to 7:45 CST
Location: Virtual - Free Webinar